How about making a New Years resolutions that are easy and healthy at the same time? In 2014, make the resolution to improve your dental health. Setting a goal of good dental health is not only easy, but it can benefit your overall health too. Now that?s a resolution to smile about!
Here are our simple tips to maintain good oral health in 2014:
- It goes without saying, but make sure to brush your teeth at least two times a day to properly remove plaque and debris from your teeth.
- Change your toothbrush every 3 months, or until the bristles are frayed.
- Floss daily. This one is important so don?t skip it!
- Eat healthy meals (cutting your sugar limit can drastically decrease your chances of getting a cavity).
- Drink more water.
- Quit smoking. Not only is smoking bad for your overall health, but it stains your teeth, causes bad breath, and can detrimentally damage your gums.
- Visit Krengel Dental for regular checkups. Routine dental cleanings are the best way to make sure that your teeth and gums stay healthy.
Here?s to a great 2014 for you (and your teeth!).